Software Development Manager (100%)
In this function you take the technical responsibility for various international projects.
- Prepare and coordinate lifecycle for different projects inclusive of research, development, design, evaluation, testing along with delivery to product management
- Provide project management and technical leadership for every aspect of software
- Supervise architecture plus lead efforts to develop a technical roadmap of projects
- Establish and stimulate software development standards and processes along with best practices for delivery of scalable and high quality software
- Develop relations with existing and prospective internal customers to interpret all individual requirements
- Develop and manage a team of software developers
- Ensure top quality design reviews attain business goals
- Manage and execute software development projects from beginning to finish regarding the technical part
- Evaluate projects, develop and update schedules and supervise each project’s technical status
- Knowledge and understanding of the following Software Technologies
.Net Framework, C#, Angular 6 <, NodeJS, NPM
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years’ experience in leading software engineering teams to deliver highly available distributed systems
- Experience with security and compliance systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information concisely to a variety of audiences
You have the opportunity to work on interesting and often complex projects in a variety of content areas. Continuous education and a modern infrastructure support you in your quest to turn your ideas into reality and to do it efficiently, thanks to our un-bureaucratic way of doing things. The company culture is open and team-oriented.
Please send your application (CV, References, Certificates) via Email to:
Please notice that we only open pdf-documents.